Hi, I'm Ines NORMAN.
I’m an experience designer from Melbourne, Australia.
I’ve started this blog to document the challenges i’ve set myself, and to experiment with all things art, digital and UX.
My hobbies include illustration, gardening and watching movies.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- In 2017 I attended an Animation short course @ RMIT
- In 2017 I became a UX Designer @ REA Group
- In 2016 I attended a UX Industry course @ Tractor
- In 2015 I bought my first home @ the age of 22
- In 2015 my partner & I adopted our puppy (Louie) from the Lost Dogs home
- In 2013 I started working as a Digital Producer @ Papercloud
- In 2012 I graduated from Advertising @ RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia
- In 2011/12 I went on exchange to study Kreativ Kommunikations @ DMJX in Copenhagen, Denmark
- In 2009 I graduated from The University High School in Melbourne, Australia
- In 2008 I got my Certificate III in Media
- In 2007 I got my Certificate II in Broadcasting