Hi, I'm Ines NORMAN.
I’m an experience designer from Melbourne, Australia.
I like to experiment with all things art, digital & UX.
My hobbies include illustration, gardening & being a couch potato.
Here are a few fun facts about me:
- In 2017 I attended an Animation short course @ RMIT
- In 2017 I became a UX Designer @ REA Group
- In 2016 I attended a UX Industry course @ Tractor
- In 2015 I bought my first home
- In 2015 I adopted a puppy (Louie) from the Lost Dogs home
- In 2013 I started working as a Digital Producer @ Papercloud
- In 2012 I graduated from Advertising @ RMIT University in Melbourne, Australia
- In 2011/12 I went on exchange to study Kreativ Kommunikations @ DMJX in Copenhagen, Denmark
- In 2009 I graduated from The University High School in Melbourne, Australia
- In 2008 I got my Certificate III in Media
- In 2007 I got my Certificate II in Broadcasting